I really can't put my finger on it, I don't know
- if I'm just annoyed at myself for placing so much pressure on myself and just not relaxing about everything; or
- being disappointed with my fertile friends who all seemed to busy with their families for Oz Day, to catch up; or
- just sick of the days ticking by with no results; or
- was it because after visiting my BIL & SIL & their 3 kids while they were up the beach camping on the weekend, it made me remember that my fondess memories I have as a kid was our camping holidays; and realising we don't have our own kids to start making the same memories; or
- maybe it's just my body adjusting to my new gluten free diet.
You know what I think it's a combination of everything. Life can be so sh*t sometimes... You just feel lost & not sure which way to turn..I'm sure in a couple of days the dark cloud will lift, it always does.
But in the meantime I have bottle of wine chilled & I'm all ready to polish it off tomorrow for Australia Day, actually buggar it, I might even crack it open tonight.......
Happy Australia Day